This classic awning can be raised and lowered to stop at any given point by sliding the arms on the guide rods enabling you to control the amount of light entering your home.
Designed to stand out from the exterior face of your window, to allow air flow while still maintaining shade from the sun.
In the cooler months, the awning can be rolled smartly into an optional colour coordinated weather box, providing protection for your awning fabric when not in use.
Available in a wide range of colours and styles to choose from in superior UV resistant fabrics. Our awnings come in sunscreen mesh fabrics offering between 90-99% light block or solution dyed acrylic in full block out.
Our custom-made awnings are manufactured locally on the Sunshine Coast.
Free Measure and Quote:
Contact us today on (07) 5457 0991 to book a free measure and quote or visit our Contact Us Page.
Features, Benefits and Options:
- Optional Weather box available.
- Tough durable aluminium powercoated bottom rail.
- 63mm Aluminum top tube.
- Arm lengths in 150mm or 300mm.
- Optional Pull Stick available.
- Upgrade available to 316 Stainless Steel Arms and guide rails.
- 92-99% Light Block Mesh fabrics available.
- Full Sun Block Acrylic fabrics available.
view our product range
We offer an extensive range in custom made blinds, shutters, awnings and curtains.
See more of our range for all your window covering products!
what our customers are saying